Our Medical Weight Management program is medically supervised and offers a comprehensive weight loss program for long lasting results. What works for one person may not work for another. Every Medical Weight Loss Plan is customized and tailor-made for the individual patient while keeping in mind medical conditions, comorbidities, and personal goals.
Our Program Includes:
- An initial consultation to review your medical history and order necessary testing. This will determine any medical or metabolic conditions affecting your weight loss plan.
- Measure your % body fat, lean muscle mass, and water using a Body Composition Analysis Scale.
- Customize a program to meet your specific needs.
- If applicable, may prescribe FDA-approved medications for weight loss (if you are a candidate) to help with weight loss and appetite suppression.
- Offer support and guidance through the weight loss phase.
- Meal planning, assistance and support during the crucial maintenance phase.
- Supplements: high grade vitamins, antioxidants, and metabolic boosters, are individualized to each patient and vary with phase of the program and need.
Meal Plans Include:
- Full meal replacement program: Very low-calorie and low-calorie plans.
- Partial meal replacement program; Low-calorie and low carbohydrate plans. We use high quality products. Studies have shown that those using meal replacements lose more weight.
- Regular food meal plans: Carefully designed meal plans to meet your taste and lifestyle.
- Specialized nutritionist consultations and lifestyle coaching.
- Intermittent Fasting Program: Customized for your needs and abilities. Using partial or full meal replacement plans.
- Modified Programs for high risk patients.
- Pre & Post-bariatric surgery program.